Hello and welcome!
If you are here you must either BE a senior in high school or HAVE a senior in high school! Congratulations!! What an exciting and busy season you are in! I myself have already graduated two seniors and my third child is entering her senior year in the Class of 2023! So we, too, are in the throws of everything that brings and I’m excited to add you to my senior session calendar if you choose to book a session with me!
The Session Experience
So let’s get down to business! Here is how everything works!
- Look through my information to see if you like my style and come up with any questions you might have.
- Contact me HERE if you’d either like to book a session or find out more information.
- To book a session and lock in a date on my calendar, you will need to pay a session retainer fee ($150, this covers some of my up front costs) and sign a contract. I will email you both the invoice and contract and you can fill them out online in just a couple of minutes!
- Once the retainer fee is paid and the contract is back, I lock in your session date and we begin working through location details. I will also send you information on how to plan out your wardrobe and other styling tips.
- Show up and have fun at your senior session!
- About 3 weeks after I photograph your session, we will get together to go over your final senior gallery of images at my home office. This is when you make your purchase selections. Almost everyone purchases the digital gallery, and many also a combination of albums, prints, metals or canvases.
- Once final payment is received, I will send you a link to an ONLINE gallery from which you can download your digital images. I also put in any product orders and let you know about when they will arrive.
MY PHILOSOPHY | Personality and Artistry
With my senior session, I love capturing a variety of images that put you or your senior’s personality and style on display. These galleries end up being rather large, needless to say! I will send out a guide that helps you plan both outfits and other possibilities. I love incorporating hobbies or activities your senior is passionate about. And I do quite a mix of different poses and look to capture your teen’s authentic expressions.
RETAINER FEE $150
(due upon booking, this fee covers some of my upfront costs and does NOT apply towards digital or product purchases)
DIGITAL COLLECTIONS $700*
(all artistically edited images in the final gallery)
*if you purchase $250 or MORE in professionally finished artwork–albums, prints, metals, canvases, etc., the digital collection price is reduced to $550
SENIOR SESSION ADD-ONS
The following digital collections can be added on to senior sessions and do not require an added retainer fee when booked with a regular session.
- Additional season: $500
- Additional location on a different date: $500
- Studio session: $450
- Are you a twin or a multiple? Additional senior sibling: $500
Does professionally finished artwork look that different than printing yourself? YES. Yes, it does! While that doesn’t mean you have to purchase professional products, it is something to really consider as you think about how to display your beautiful images in your home. I will show you the possibilities at your ordering appointment so you can see for yourself!
SIZE FINE ART PRINTS CANVAS/METAL
30×40 $525 $725
24×36 $475 $675
20×30 $400 $525
20×24 $325 $450
16×20 $275 $375
DESK SIZED PRINTS (8×10, 5×7 and smaller) & Custom Cards begin at $75. Collection pricing is available when you want to order more than one desk sized print.
So many clients leave their sessions with several portraits they love…more images than they can possibly put on their walls. An album is a beautiful way to display a large number of your senior portraits. Don’t leave those digital images on a flash drive in a desk drawer. Ask to see my Acryllic Albums if you’re considering a senior album! I made one for my last senior and we are completely thrilled with how it turned out!
HERITAGE & ACRYLLIC ALBUMS
12X12 TWENTY PAGE ALBUM $1400
10X10 TWENTY PAGE ALBUM $1200
8X8 TWENTY PAGE ALBUM $1000
ADDITIONAL ALBUM SPREAD (2 PAGES) $75 PER SPREAD
12X12 TWENTY PAGE ALBUM $975
10X10 TWENTY PAGE ALBUM $850
8X8 TWENTY PAGE ALBUM $675
ADDITIONAL ALBUM SPREAD (2 PAGES) $50 PER SPREAD
ACCORDIAN ALBUM $125
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I am more than willing to travel for sessions! I actually love it when I’m asked ask to photograph in a location that means something special to your senior. Travel fees do apply to anything outside of a 60-mile radius of 63049. Ask me for more details!
I love delivering our client’s final galleries via an online gallery so you will have the ability to print, share and download your images. Most full session final galleries contain 50+ images or more and come with a print release.
Is there really much difference between printing yourself at a consumer lab vs. printing professionally through a photographer and their professional lab? Yes, actually there is. I realize there can be quite a price difference to pair with the difference in quality of prints, so I’d love to visit with you more on when it’s wise to invest in professionally finished products and when printing at your regular box store or online lab is the way to go. When you order artwork through me, I guarantee the color and quality of the final product and you can expect most professionally products to be in your hands about two to three weeks after ordering.
If an unavoidable circumstance arises, I am willing to reschedule your session date if I’m given enough notice. Also, if weather presents dangerous circumstances, we will reschedule.
As a mom of 7, I certainly know that kids’ behavior can change the mood of everything! Please don’t stress about this. In fact, the more you stress out, the more kids will pick up on that stress and then mirror it in their own way. It is better to keep things as light-hearted as possible, then let me handle the rest.
If you haven’t had a chance to see much of my style, I’d love for you to go check out my website! I have a gallery on my website for each of the different types of sessions I offer. That way you can see many examples of my work to determine if my style is a good for what you would like for your session. Click HERE to go to the homepage of my website.
Ater reading all of this it would be helpful to have a quick summary, here it is:
- To book your session, pay the retainer fee and sign the contract.
- Discuss session details as far as styling and location.
- Show up at your session and have a fabulous time!
- About 3 or 4 weeks after your session, I will schedule a date to get together for your ordering appointment.
- At ordering appointment, make your purchase selections–this is where you choose what you’d like (digital images, prints, metals, albums, etc.) and pay for it. You are welcome to pay with cash, check or credit care, whatever works best for you!
I’m so glad you contacted me! I would love to visit with you more if you have any further questions or would like to book a session. Please don’t hesitate to email or call me at 314-239-2075.